The personal data requested and collected during communications or activities during online www.goldenageapparel.com purchase, according to the Italian Privacy Act no. 675 of 1996 and Decree 196 of 2003 “Code concerning the protection of personal data”:
- Are collected and processed electronically and/or mechanically for:
- activate the procedures for order execution and the shipment of the purchased goods;
- maintain a private customer database;
- keep a private record sales that may include: name, address, address, email address, order status;
- Are required to best provide the requested services;
- If these data will be not provided, the client couldn’t proceed to checkout;
- Will be processed by a supplier about the performance of the services required and as specified in first paragraph;
- May be disclosed to third parties only assigned to perform the tasks required for the execution of the contract, but in any case they will be transferred or sold.
The owner of the personal data processing is Move srl.
Cookies are small files that are saved on your device and that store settings and specific data for exchange with our system via your browser. We distinguish two types of cookies: the so-called session-cookies, which are deleted when you close your browser cookies and temporary / permanent, which are stored on your device for an extended period or permanently.
Acceptance of cookies is not required in order to visit our websites.
Most of the cookies we use when the browser is closed (end session) are automatically deleted from your hard drive (so-called session cookies). The session-cookies you have, for example, the “basket” or “login” even if you browse through several pages.
Your name, your IP address and similar data that might bring to your person, will never be used. Based on the technology of cookies only we receive information in the form of a pseudonym or anonymously, for example about which pages on our online store are popular, such as most viewed products etc.
On the basis of a technology cookies, the site of Golden Age collects data to optimize advertising and products. Your data will not under any time connected to your personal data saved. Our goal is to make our online offering as interesting as possible.
Our site uses the re-targeting to make the offer more attractive internet. We believe that displaying a personalized advertising is more interesting than an advertisement that does not refer to the person. The view through the advertising media of the sites of our partners is based to a technology cookie and analysis of user behavior. Not saved personal data and user profiles are not linked to your personal information.
In your browser you can set your intention to accept cookies to be saved only by request.
If you intend to accept cookies by Golden Age, but not the cookies of our service company and our partners (for example Olark chat, Sumo.me, ecc), in your browser, you can select the “blocking third-party cookies”.
Normally in the menu of your web browser, in the media, you can see how reject new cookies and disable existing cookies.
In the case of shared computers set so as to accept cookies and flash cookies, you should always log out completely after use.
At the following links you’ll find information about the browser settings:
Move advises that, according to article 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196, users are entitled to request at any time those who make use of such solutions to delete any information gathered through cookies.